4Health Performance Dog Food Rating by Ask Susan Peters
4Health Performance Dog Food top 10 Ingredients in 4Health Performance dog food
- Chicken (Minus A Single Point): Is made up of water in the muscle tissues, makes dried food heavier, less proteins nutrition! Best utilized in can food item. Trace amounts of chicken when listed lower on listing of ingredients.
- Chicken Meal (Plus A Single Point): Concentrated chicken meat, more proteins since water weight has been removed. A great useful beneficial way to obtain proteins for cats, good origin for dogs.
- Ground Rice (Minus A Single Point): Filler. May cause diabetic issues. Means white rice and not whole grain. Throw away product from rice industry.
- Cracked pearled barley (Plus A Single Point): A nutritive, wonderful grain.
- Chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols) (Plus A Single Point): Good beneficial way to obtain energy for cats, dogs do best on oils rather than animal fat.
- Egg product (Minus A Single Point): Throw away products of egg industry, free of shell.
- Dried beet pulp (Minus A Single Point): Throw away products. Cheap filler and fiber which causes sugars imbalances and addiction to food item, hyperactivity and allergic reactions.
- Flaxseed (Minus A Single Point): Might be lacking in fatty acids.
- Natural chicken flavor (Minus A Single Point): Inadequate level of quality flavoring ingredient.
- Fish Meal (Minus A Single Point): Not detailed way to obtain proteins, low in fatty acids (the oil is pressed out), usually means inadequate level of quality, oxidized fat or fatty acid fish are often utilized.
Performance Dog Food Rating - 4Health Performance Dog Food Top
- Ask Susan Peters Dog Food Rating 3/10